The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Business administration 2013 (logistics) - Transportation and global supply chain management
- Business administration 2014 (logistics) - Transportation and global supply chain management
- Business administration 2015 (logistics) - Transportation and global supply chain management
- Business administration 2016 (logistics) - Transportation and global supply chain management
- Business administration 2017 (logistics) - Transportation and global supply chain management
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is that the student deepens
his or her understanding of an ERP-systems
production process and to understand different
technical solutions in the transport business.
At the end of the course the student is
to be able to comprehend information systems
with focus on Production Order Management,
Warehouse Management, Dynamic Routes and
profitability estimates for transports.
We will work with the advanced manufacturing
features in MS NAV. We will create mulit level
production lines and BOMs. Resource management
and timetables is also covered.
We will plan transports in an ERP system that
specifically for logistics companies. Using
the system allows us to efficiently plan routes
and calculate the profitability of transports.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Logistics Business Systems, Warehousing and
Recommended or required reading
Handbooks in itslearning
- Lectures - 50 hours
- Excursions and demonstrations - 10 hours
- Individual- and group instruction - 20 hours
- Practical exercises - 12 hours
- Small-group work - 12 hours
- Individual studies - 19 hours
- Internet-based studies - 10 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
To pass the course the student should pass the
Examination 1 ....
Examination 2.... etc.
(examinations include written examination
tests, demonstrations and presentations,
reports and produktions, essays, and also
presence at specified occasions)
The examinations contribute to the final grade
as follows: ...
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until date 2020-05-28
2020-05-28 - Other assignments