The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is...
- that the student carries out a concrete development work in the working life.
- that the student develops ability in planning, accomplishing and evaluating project work.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to...
- emphasize competence development within the occupational field
- take part in projects supporting innovative thinking on the student’s ambition level
The students take part in project work related to her/his degree program.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
The student cannot register her/his to the course without the project leaders confirmation.
Recommended or required reading
Will be informed by the project leader
- Small-group work - 16 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 250 hours
- Total workload of the course: 266 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 266 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations:
Examination 1 ....
Examination 2.... etc.
(examinations include written examination tests, demonstrations and presentations, reports and produktions, essays, and also presence at specified occasions)
The examinations contribute to the final grade as follows: ...
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions