The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is...
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to...
- Lectures - 65 hours
- Individual- and group instruction - 10 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 40 hours
- Individual studies - 18 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
- Exams (written-, oral-, home-)
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations:
Examination 1 ....
Examination 2.... etc.
(examinations include written examination tests, demonstrations and presentations, reports and produktions, essays, and also presence at specified occasions)
The examinations contribute to the final grade as follows: ...
- Pullinen Katri
- Taskinen Topi
- Tillman Ilse
- Törnblom Cia
- Vaappo Marko
- Vienola Riitta
Course completion date
Date for course completion will be announced later
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
- Date of examination will be announced later - Exams
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations