The course is included in these curricula and study modules
<a href="/en/curricula/323000/2021-2022/202">Business administration 2009 (management accounting) - Controlling</a>
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is...
- students are familiar with the tasks of a staff manager in a small company
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to...
- be in charge of Payment of Salaries in a Company
- be in charge of HR-administration
- personnel administration
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basic Business Economics and Commercial Law.
Basics of Business Accounting.
Presentations on the 18th and 19th of May.
Recommended or required reading
Österberg Maritta: Henkilöstöasiantuntijan käsikirja
Arbetsavtalslagen and other HR-related.
- Lectures - 10 hours
- Excursions and demonstrations - 8 hours
- Exercise based learning - 20 hours
- Tuition managed by students but supervised by the teacher - 12 hours
- Project work and productions - 43 hours
- Individual studies - 30 hours
- Web-based and web-supported studies - 10 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 83 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 50 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Demonstrations and presentations
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
- 2010-05-12 - Exams
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations