The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Media culture 2007 (digital multimedia) - Digital multimedia
- Media culture 2008 (digital multimedia) - Digital multimedia
- Film and tv 2009 (online media) - Advanced digital multimedia
- Film and tv 2010 (online media) - Advanced digital multimedia
- Film and tv 2011 (online media) - Advanced digital multimedia
- Film and tv 2012 (online media) - Advanced digital multimedia
- Film and tv 2013 (online media) - Advanced digital multimedia
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to co operate with persons involved in a project.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to administer a web project like a professional.
- Project managing
- Client relations
- Administrationof a project
- Web design
- Web production
- Presenting the project
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Web design and grafisk design, or similar.
Previous course names
Please contact the Course Administrator for more information about the course.
Recommended or required reading
Course litterature is recommended during the course.
- Individual- and group instruction - 40 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 80 hours
- Individual studies - 13 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations:
Examination 1: Tasks and presentations
Examination 2: Finished project
Examination 3: Deadlines
Examination 4: Presence
The emphasis is on the practical work done within deadlines. Absence without notifying the teacher affects the grading even if all tasks would be finished within given timetable.
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions