The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim is to develop services together with other team members and follow the principles of sustainable development.
At the end of the course you are expected to be able to solve a problem, to plan and implement a project according to a specific theme with mordern and actual systems.
Project work and Management Product development Service design Experience Marketing, business idea CSR Profitable thinking'
Prerequisites and co-requisites
First and second study years courses, minimum 100ects must be passed before course start.
Previous course names
Projects will be presented in Swedish, Finnish or English both oral and written. A test in beginning of September must be passed othervise you can not participate the course. Obligatory lessons and presentations. You will be inform later.
Recommended or required reading
Macheridis,Nikos.2009.Projektaspekter-Kunskapsområden för ledning och styrning av projekt Brown A.,Hyer Nancy Lea . 2010.Managing projects : a team-based approach New York : McGraw-Hill Irwin Eklund,Sven.2009.Arbeta i grupp:Individen,gruppen ,ledaren.Lund:Studentlitteratur.
- Lectures - 20 hours
- Individual- and group instruction - 40 hours
- Small-group work - 20 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 53 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Exams (written-, oral-, home-)
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Projekt management theory exam 10 cr (must pass in beginning of the course) Reports: Project plan 30 cr Implementation of project 10 cr Project report incl. oral presentation 50 cr minimum 50 credits of 100 -passed grade
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until date 2015-05-31
- Date of examination will be announced later - Exams
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- 2014-10-17 - Reports and productions
- Date will be announced later - Other assignments