The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to give the student a chance of doing serious work with state of the art production methods focused on storytelling based on short segment formats.
At the end of the course the student is expected to have developed an prototyped short segment media concept.
Research area: "Short segment productions"
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basic experience of single-camera production
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
- Lectures - 10 hours
- Excursions and demonstrations - 10 hours
- Exercise based learning - 20 hours
- Project work and productions - 85 hours
- Individual studies - 8 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 93 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 40 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Reports and productions
To pass the course the student should participate in learning sessions, productions and submit a final report based on the experiences the student has got during the course.
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
2011-06-03 - Reports and productions