The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to take part in the production and to work
in a team as well as getting a personal look for the production.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to
interpret and analyze a script. The student is able to create a visual
look and a lighting to support the script.
The students are producing a short film or documentary with an
individual supervision from teacher.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Short film and documentary 1
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
Will be specified during first lecture.
- Lectures - 30 hours
- Tuition managed by students but supervised by the teacher - 33 hours
- Project work and productions - 70 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 70 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 63 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Reports and productions
- Grabber Klaus
- Nordström Fred
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
2009-02-15 - Reports and productions