The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Media culture 2007 (audio production) - Audio production masterclass
- Media culture 2008 (audio) - Masterclass
- Film and tv 2011 (sound and music) - Short film and fiction work
- Film and tv 2012 (sound and music) - Short film and fiction work
- Film and tv 2013 (sound and music) - Short film and fiction work
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is that students get to know how to work in 5.1 surroud environment.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to know how 5.1 surround should be edited and mixed.
Sound editing and mix of films made on Film course.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Lectures - 16 hours
- Excursions and demonstrations - 4 hours
- Small-group work - 80 hours
- Individual studies - 33 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Final soundtrack of a film.
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course
Meddelas senare med e-post