The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to help the student to structure and manage the course project.
Upon completion of the course, the student is expected to be able to critically assess their own efforts in the project carried out during the course.
The student is performing the project according to previous planning. During the course the student meets the teacher at regular intervals in order to to help solving the current challenges with the project management.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Passed the course: KP-2-080 (0) - Kulturprojekthantering från idé till projekt. Or equivalent knowledge.
Previous course names
The group tutorial meetings are mandatory.
Recommended or required reading
Information to be updated
- Individual- and group instruction - 20 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 250 hours
- Total workload of the course: 270 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 270 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations: - complete the project - regularly submit work/learning diary - actively participate in the group workshops. - submits the employer's certificate and assessment of the work.
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions