The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Cultural management 2012 - Cultural entrepreneurship
- Cultural management 2011 - Cultural entrepreneurship
- Cultural management 2013 - Cultural entrepreneurship
- Cultural management 2014 - Cultural entrepreneurship
- Cultural management 2015 - Cultural entrepreneurship
- Cultural management 2016 - Cultural entrepreneurship
- Cultural management 2017 - Cultural entrepreneurship
The course takes place in period
1 (2019-08-01 to 2019-10-27)
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
In the course the student: - develops an understanding of international exchange and export of culture and art - applies this knowledge by making a application to an organization working with and for cultural exchange
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to
-know key actors working with cultural exchange
-plan international productions
-make applications for international productions
The course includes excursions, studies and independent work
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
Itslearning serves as material bank.
- Lectures - 10 hours
- Excursions and demonstrations - 10 hours
- Individual- and group instruction - 10 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 0 hours
- Individual studies - 30 hours
- Internet-based studies - 60 hours
- Total workload of the course: 120 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 120 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Exams (written-, oral-, home-)
Submitted and approved scholarship application:
The task is assessed on the basis of
How convincing is the applicant in her/his field of art?
Does the applicant's artistic and international starting points of the work plan appear?
Is the applicant professional.
What kind of artistic challenges or professional development means the project?
Does the plan contain new ideas, actions and risk taking?
The scope and impact of the project.
Does the artistic activity have an international significance?
Does the business encourage a broader understanding of art or debate about art?
Is the business well planned and feasible?
Additionally, activity is assessed in the course of study and supervision and the keeping of deadlines
Activity in class is also assessed
- Bäck Maria
- Träskman Tomas
Home page of the course
No limit (14 students enrolled)
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
Course enrolment period
2019-08-12 to 2019-09-08
Date of examination will be announced later - Exams
|2019-09-03||09:15 - 11:30||B328||Kulturutbyte och kulturexport||Träskman Tomas|
|2019-09-05||12:30 - 15:00||B326||Kulturutbyte och kulturexport||Träskman Tomas|
|2019-09-09||09:30 - 11:30||B326||Kulturutbyte och kulturexport||Träskman Tomas|
|2019-09-16||09:30 - 11:30||B326||Kulturutbyte och kulturexport||Träskman Tomas|
|2019-09-19||09:30 - 11:30||B326||Kulturutbyte och kulturexport||Träskman Tomas|
|2019-09-23||09:15 - 13:00||B326||Kulturutbyte och kulturexport||Träskman Tomas|
|2019-09-26||09:30 - 12:00||B328||Kulturutbyte och kulturexport||Träskman Tomas|