The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Cultural management 2012 - Cultural project management
- Cultural management 2013 - Cultural project management
- Cultural management 2014 - Cultural project management
- Cultural management 2015 - Cultural project management
- Cultural management 2016 - Cultural project management
- Cultural management 2017 - Cultural project management
- Cultural management 2018 - Cultural project management
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is that the student should be able to report credibly to different stakeholders and thus be able to build new project opportunities.
After completion of the course, the student is expected to - be able to evaluate projects and the processes it involved - To report to financiers and other stakeholders
The focus of this course is how to write a good report on the completed project.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
The course is part of a larger whole in project management. The courses presumes a pass in the courses "Kulturprojekthantering" and "Förverkligande av kulturprojekt".
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
Litterature about projectmanagement. '
- Individual- and group instruction - 35 hours
- Individual studies - 40 hours
- - 60 hours
- Total workload of the course: 135 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 135 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
The student is required create a written report on theproject-work. The examination also includes a presentation at the final seminar that the students themselves produce.
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
The timetable of the course
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions