The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Business administration 2004 (marketing) - Marketing and communications
- Business administration 2006 (marketing focused on sme) - General studies
- Business administration 2008 (marketing focused on sme) - General studies
- Business administration 2007 (marketing focused on sme) - General studies
- Business administration 2009 (marketing) - Seminars
- Business administration 2010 (marketing) - Seminars
- Business administration 2011 (marketing) - Seminars
- Business administration 2012 (marketing) - Seminars
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The student shall after the completion of the course be able to: independently be able to formulate a purpose for his thesis based on a problem in a real complex environment. Have an ability to critically choose a relevant literature for his thesis, formulate a work plan for his thesis including the empirical part of his work, to critically discuss and evaluate other thesis through positive criticism, and orally be able to present his work in a short and relevant way.
The student will know how to prepare his/her degree thesis.
- Purpose - Methods - Individual planning - Presentation
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Minimum 105 credit units
Previous course names
No previous course is compensated.
When the course has been successfully completed a tutor for the thesis work will be appointed.
Recommended or required reading
Will be announced at the start of the course. Literature according to individual needs. Recommendations for proper literature given by instructor.
- Lectures - 16 hours
- Small-group work - 25 hours
- Individual studies - 92 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
- Stolt Kerstin
- Sved Ann-Christine
- Willför Christel
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- Date will be announced later - Reports and productions
- Date will be announced later - Other assignments