The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Business administration 2018 (logistics) - Business insight management
- Business administration 2018 (marketing) - Business insight management
- Business administration 2018 (tourism) - Business insight management
- Business administration 2019 - Business insight management
- Business administration 2020 - Business insight management
- International business 2018 - Business insight management
- International business 2019 - Business insight management
- International business 2020 - Business insight management
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
* Customer Insight Management * CRM systems and data * GDPR understanding
After completion of the course the student has an understanding of customer insights management and understands and can utilize information stored in a CRM system. The student is also knowledgeable in GDPR and its implications for businesses.
The course consists of lectures as well as individual and group assignments.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
20 credits completed from the subject module.
Recommended or required reading
Published at course start.
- Lectures - 21 hours
- Individual studies - 114 hours
- Total workload of the course: 135 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 135 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Exams (written-, oral-, home-)
- Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
Detailed instructions will be provided at course start.
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
- Date of examination will be announced later - Exams
- 2020-02-10 - Reports and productions