The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Hagel 2001 - 2004 - Languages
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim is to improve the ability to communicate in a professional environment (skills required in the professional context).
- language usage
- meetings and negotiations
- business letters
- application and CV
- business texts
- business vocabulary
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Upper secondary school Finnish (mother tongue) or similar knowledge of the language.
The course is intended for Finnish speaking students.
Recommended or required reading
Opettajan laatimaa materiaalia
Kortetjärvi-Nurmi, Kuronen, Ollikainen: Yrityksen viestintä. 2002. ISBN 951-37-3669-5.
- Group work
- Lectures, team work, individual work Oral and written exercises
- Individual work
- Total workload of the course: 0 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 0 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Assignments valid until
Until further notice