The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to help the student plan, execute and write up his thesis work
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to perform a good thesis
Thesis topic and application. Internal or external client. Research methods. Documenting the work while doing it. Writing up the end product. Presentation, maturity test.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
80 study points accumulated.
Previous course names
The course also consists of AS-4-002 Research Methodology, 2 cr.
Recommended or required reading
Lecture notes and INTERNET-material
- Lectures - 30 hours
- Project work and productions - 30 hours
- Individual studies - 30 hours
- Total workload of the course: 90 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 60 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 30 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Demonstrations and presentations
- Reports and productions
Two approved presentations
- Grahn Kaj
- Holmberg Mariann
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until date 2010-04-15
The timetable of the course
The course will run flexibly in periods 2 and 3.
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations
- 2008-11-07 - Reports and productions