The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Sports and health promotion 2007 - Instruction
- Sports and health promotion 2008 - Pedagogics and instruction
- Sports and health promotion 2009 - Pedagogics and instruction
- Sports and health promotion 2010 - Pedagogics and instruction
- Sports and health promotion 2011 - Pedagogics and instruction
- Sports and health promotion 2012 - Pedagogics and instruction
- Sports and health promotion 2013 - Pedagogics and instruction
- Sports and health promotion 2014 - Pedagogics and instruction
- Sports and healthpromotion 2015 - Pedagogics and instruction
- Sports and healthpromotion 2016 - Pedagogics and instruction
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is that the student -
understands the pedagogical challenge and can
explain the leadership's importance for learning.
-understands what it takes to have a good lesson
and learn which role the leader have in the
-gets the insight which factors influence the
leadership in sport pedagogic/health pedagogic. -
is able to plan and perform activities for
different groups to different extents using sports
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to lead activities thats based in the reglements of motorical development for children.
The student learns:
- deepens the theoretical knowledge of motorical development for children
- understands the ethical responsibility as an leader and educator.
- know in witch motorical sensitive period the target group are.
- can plan activities for the group, activities follows the principles of motoric development and learning.
- can lead activities for the group, activities follows the principles of motoric development and learning.
-elective practice of day-nursery
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Human Learning and Development
Recommended or required reading
Self selected literature that functions as base for
her/his reflective report on the practice period.
- Lectures - 3 hours
- Individual studies - 12 hours
- Practical training - 120 hours
- Total workload of the course: 135 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 135 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Essays, reports, productions and portfolio
written rapport of the practice is given out in
Itslearning. the istructions for the rapport will
be found in Itslerning. Presentation of the
practice in a reflectationseminar.
- Vaappo Marko
- Wiik Mikaela
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
12 months after course has ended
Date will be announced later - Reports and productions