The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Information technology (fe 2002 - 2004) - Languages
- International business logistics (fe 2002 - 2004) - Languages
- Marketing and communication (fe 2002 - 2004) - Languages
- Accounting and cost analysis (fe 2002 - 2004) - Languages
Type of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The course aims to give the student skills to use Finnish in business contexts (writing business documents in Finnish, attending meetings, giving presentations, using business vocabulary).
The student is expected to be able to produce documents within the work area and is able to act socially in different situations (meetings, presentations, instructions, customer contacts).
- Business Vocabulary
- Business Letters
- Finnish culture
- Finnish literature
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Upper secondary school Finnish or similar knowledge of the language
Obligatory lectures according to the teachers timetable,
Recommended or required reading
Av läraren sammanställt material / Material distributed by the teacher
Kortetjärvi-Nurmi, Kuronen, Ollikainen: Yrityksen viestintä.
2002. ISBN 951-37-3669-5.
- Group work
- Written report
- Individual work
- Total workload of the course: 0 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 0 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Assignments valid until
Until further notice