The course is included in these curricula and study modules
- Free electives - Book exams
- Film and tv 2009 (scriptwriting) - Elective analysis and literature-based courses
- Film and tv 2010 (sound and music) - Elective analysis- and literature-based courses
- Film and tv 2011 (sound and music) - Elective analysis- and literature-based courses
- Film and tv 2012 (sound and music) - Elective analysis- and literature-based courses
- Film and tv 2013 (sound and music) - Elective analysis- and literature-based courses
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to deepen the knowledge
At the end of the course the student is expected
to be able to grasp the central issues and
questions that concern directing.
The student chooses one (1) of the books and
writes an exam on that book on the specified date.
NOTE! The student must notify the examinator of
which book he/she will read for the exam.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Previous course names
Recommended or required reading
Rabiger, Michael (1997) Directing – Film
techniques and aesthetics.
Oxford: Focal Press
Bordwell, David & Thompson, Kristin (2004) : Film
Art – An Introduction (7th edition)
New York: McGraw-Hill
Individual studies - 133 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
Exams (written-, oral-, home-)
A passed exam.
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until further notice
The timetable of the course
TENTAMENSTILLFÄLLEN ordnas enligt behov. Ta kontakt med Monics Löv för närmare information.
Date of examination will be announced later - Exams