The course is included in these curricula and study modules
Type of course
Cycle/level of course
Recommended year of study
Total number of ECTS
The aim of the course is to provide a detailed overview of book-keeping, financial statements and business taxation according to Finnish legislation.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to take care of duties within book-keeping, making financial statements and company tax issues, under supervision or independently.
Repetition of the fundamentals of accounting VAT-accounting and -reports Accrual basis Central financial statements Income taxation
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Passed course in Affärsredovisningens grunder or Basic Financial Accounting
Previous course names
Bonus points are in force until the second re-exam.
Recommended or required reading
Soile Tomperi: Kehittyväkirjanpitotaito Soile Tomperi: Bokföring i praktiken Bokföringslag 3.12.1997( med ändringar)
- Lectures - 10 hours
- Individual- and group instruction - 0 hours
- Practical exercises - 33 hours
- Project- and production work/artistic activities - 10 hours
- Individual studies - 80 hours
- Total workload of the course: 133 hours
- Of which autonomous studies: 133 hours
- Of which scheduled studies: 0 hours
Mode of Delivery
Participation in tuition
- Exams (written-, oral-, home-)
- Demonstrations and proficiency exams
To pass the course the student should pass the following examinations: Examination 1 .... Examination 2.... etc. (examinations include written examination tests, demonstrations and presentations, reports and produktions, essays, and also presence at specified occasions) The examinations contribute to the final grade as follows: ...
Home page of the course
Assignments valid until
Until date 2015-07-31
- 2014-10-22 - Exams
- Date will be announced later - Demonstrations and presentations