Security instructions in cas of fire:
- Help yourself and others in danger
- Avoid inhailing smoke
- Listen to and follow the instructions given through the loud speakers
- Lead personnel, students and guest to the nearest exit
- Do not use the elevator
- Go to your meeting point
Call 112 and inform them about the fire
To extinguish the fire:
- Take the fire extinguisher closest to you and put out the fire as soon as possible. Do not risk you own life or safety.
- Do not use water on electronic equipement or liquid fires.
- Start putting out the fire in front of it. Continue in further back, from the ground working your way up, moving the extinguisher back and forth.
- Stop when there no longer are any visible flames.
- Close all doors and windows.
- Remove any flamable items close to the fire.
- Protect sensitive and important machines from water and other damage.
Guide the fire brigade:
- Help the fire brigade find their way.
- Assist them.