If you as a student:
- are subjected to harassment or threats
- notice suspicious or deviant behavior at Arcada, by e-mail, social media or phone
act according to these guidelines:
- Document time and place of the incident
- Save the message/file/link/comment etc. or write down what was said to you. Do not erase the original source.
- Contact Head of security on 0294 282 606 or E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact your teacher or other personnel and ask them to contact Head of security.
- You can get help from Arcada if you need to report an incident to the police.
If you notice at threat towards Arcada in social media, save the text/link/image etc. and report it to the Head of communication E-mail:email@example.com, phone: 050 300 88 66 or Head of security phone: 0294 282 606 or E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.