When applying for a flex key I agree to the following terms:
- The flex key is personal and cannot be lent to anybody else. You are responsible for the flex key and you are not to let anybody else in to the Arcada building.
- The flex key gives you access to the Arcada building (public holidays don’t affect the opening hours):
- weekdays at 7.00-21.30, the alarm goes on at 22.00.
- weekends at 9.00-17.30, the alarm goes on at 18.00. During weekends the access is limited.
- If you cause an alarm you will pay the fee caused to the security company Securitas (max 250 euros).
- Make sure the doors close behind you after leaving a room or the Arcada building.
- If you lose your key, you will immediately inform email@example.com
- If you break any of the rules mentioned above or Arcada’s rules of order you will lose your right to visit the Arcada building during weekends for the rest of the academic year. Greater violations might cause further disciplinary actions.